- Milk Consumption: 22% packaged milk consumers in Pakistan claim to use Olper’s milk.
- Over a period of 8 years, 6% more Pakistanis believe that a husband and wife both should work in order to earn a living.
- Housing: 22% Pakistanis claim to live in a rented home.
- 38 YEARS OF POLLING ON PERCEPTIONS ON ECONOMIC ISSUES
- Milk: 7 in 10 Pakistanis (71%) claim that buffalo’s milk is used in their household.
- Gas: 68% Pakistanis claim their gas bill has increased substantially this month as compared to the previous month.
- Aid: More than half (54%) Pakistanis think that even if America resumes giving aid to Pakistan, Pakistan should not accept it.
- Refugees: Nearly half (48%) Pakistanis think that the Government of Pakistan should not help the Afghan refugees.
- Reading: 3 in 4 Pakistanis (75%) claim not to read any books at all; only 9% are avid readers.
- Phone usage: 38% Pakistanis spend 2 hours or more in a day using a mobile phone, 29% claim not to spend any time at all.