- Majority Pakistanis (63%) claim to read the ingredients before buying packaged food items.
- 45% Pakistanis say that they or another household member ate at a restaurant in the past month.
- 1 in 4 Pakistanis who are employed claim to bring lunch from home; 39% say they buy lunch at work.
- Biscuit preference: 51% Pakistanis like sweet biscuits; 6% prefer nutty biscuits.
- Biscuit preference: 62% Pakistanis consume packaged biscuits while 31% consume open bakery biscuits.
- Gilani Weekly Cyberletter Issue # 298– Public Opinion Polls from Gallup Pakistan (13 February, 2017 – 17 February, 2017)
- Dominant majority of Pakistanis (98%) are aware that smoking causes fatal diseases.
- Number of channels available on cable connection: 48% cable connected Pakistanis claim 21 to 50 channels appear on their cable connection; more urban residents than rural say that 51 to 100 channels are available.
- Monthly cable charges: Majority cable connected Pakistanis (57%) say they pay between Rs. 200 to 300 per month for their cable connection.
- Performance of cable operators: 37% cable connected Pakistanis complain that sometimes audio comes on their TV sets but no picture.