- 2013-2016: Majority urban Pakistanis view police as the most corrupt authority; judges and magistrates are perceived to be the least corrupt. (World Justice Project and Gallup Pakistan)
- (2009-2017): Decrease in the proportion of Pakistanis who believe that right to freedom of expression is respected in Pakistan. GALLUP & GILANI PAKISTAN
- 2013-2016: Majority dissatisfied with the system of accountability in Pakistan (World Justice Project and Gallup Pakistan)
- Impact of Unemployment: More than half Pakistanis (57%) opine that unemployment raises crime rate in the society.
- More than half Pakistanis (57%) cite lack of references (sifarish) as the primary reason for unemployment in the country.
- Pakistan@70 — Nation, State & Society: Achievements and Opportunities – Dr. Ijaz Shafi Gilani’s Exclusive Talk at Institute of Policy Studies
- Partition Narratives and National Projects – Gallup Pakistan’s survey findings cited
- Gallup Pakistan’s poll survey findings cited in Daily Times
- Gallup Pakistan’s poll cited in Institute of Asia and Pacific Studies Dialogue
- Gallup Pakistan’s FinDev Cyberletter – A monthly newsletter on Financial Inclusion: August Edition