- Media Performance: 16% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who think that the performance of media is inadequate (very bad or bad) over the period of 07 years. (GALLUP AND GILANI PAKISTAN)
- Investor Perception Study in Punjab
- General Elections 2018: The most popular time to cast votes in General Elections 2018 was 12-2 PM.
- Close to majority, 42% Pakistanis cannot recall or incorrectly recall the writer’s name of Pakistan’s national anthem.
- Accountability Mission: 59% Pakistanis express their satisfaction with NAB’s performance, 37% are unsatisfied with it.
- Over a period of 07 years, 14% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who think that the performance of NGOs is commendable (very good, good).
- A dominant majority of Pakistanis (85%) think that schools and colleges should organize events regarding Independence Day to create awareness amongst children.
- 63% Pakistanis claim to narrate stories to their children about the sacrifices their forefathers gave for Pakistan’s creation.
- Pakistanis’ view of Ashraf Ghani as a leader: 8% more Pakistanis deem Ashraf Ghani’s performance as unsatisfactory (bad, very bad) over the past 03 years.
- 53% Pakistanis believe that Imran Khan should take protocol as is appropriate and befitting of Prime Minister of Pakistan.