- More than half Pakistanis (55%) opine that PML-N’s position has weakened following the resignation of some of its southern Punjab members. 32% believe otherwise.
- Dr. Ijaz Shafi Gilani, Chairman Gallup Pakistan, was the keynote speaker for a seminar on “CPEC: A Milestone in China-Pakistan Relations” held at Government College Women University, Sialkot.
- 45% Pakistanis opine that Ramadan this year would be more difficult than the previous year.
- 1 in 2 Pakistanis (52%) support the Supreme Court’s verdict on lifetime disqualification for dishonesty under Article 62.
- Since 2011, 18% rise in the proportion of Pakistanis who opine that theft and street crimes have decreased in their area.
- In the past year, 40% mobile phone buyers chose to buy Samsung, 26% chose to buy Q Mobile, and 20% choose to buy Nokia.
- More than 1 in 2 (59%) mobile phone buyers preferred to buy smart phones in the past year.
- Dr. Ijaz Shafi Gilani on Advisory Board of Air University!
- Gallup Pakistan poll cited in South Asia Center @ LSE debate on CPEC
- 2 in 3 (62%) mobile phone buyers bought a brand new phone in past one year; 34% bought a second hand or used phone.