- 1998-2017: Public opinion continues to remain split over trade relations with India. 42% urban Pakistanis are in favor of establishing trade ties; 58% say otherwise.
- 4 in 5 Pakistanis (83%) say they use their right hand for doing most of their work.
- National Public Opinion Poll Findings cited in The News – Unemployment, inflation beat corruption to be biggest problems:
- National Public Opinion Poll: What do Pakistanis consider the country’s biggest problems?
- National Public Opinion Poll – Overwhelming majority of Pakistanis want democracy, trust Armed Forces
- Currently 10% males & 9% females, aged between 18-24 years, say they are enrolled in some higher education or skills training institute. (PSLM)
- Majority of Pakistanis approve of Punjab, KP govts’ performance – Gallup Pakistan National Public Opinion Poll cited in The News
- Catalyzing Women’s Growth Entrepreneurship in Pakistan’s Cities: Data from Karachi and Lahore
- Gallup Pakistan’s poll on Imran Khan’s call on early election cited on Nadeem Malik Live on SAMAA TV
- Gallup Pakistan’s poll on Imran Khan’s call for early election cited on Dunya News