- A dominant majority of Pakistanis (85%) think that schools and colleges should organize events regarding Independence Day to create awareness amongst children.
- 63% Pakistanis claim to narrate stories to their children about the sacrifices their forefathers gave for Pakistan’s creation.
- Pakistanis’ view of Ashraf Ghani as a leader: 8% more Pakistanis deem Ashraf Ghani’s performance as unsatisfactory (bad, very bad) over the past 03 years.
- 53% Pakistanis believe that Imran Khan should take protocol as is appropriate and befitting of Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- Archival research on the portrayal of non-governmental and philanthropic organizations in Pakistan’s print media
- Content Analysis Report on the Jumma Khutba
- Gallup Pakistan study cited on Hum Sub by Mahrukh Qureshi on Capital TV.
- 2 in 4 (54%) married Pakistanis admit that they have had a disagreement with their spouse on issues related to their children’s upbringing.
- Satisfaction with Standard of Education: 1 in 3 Pakistanis (33%) are completely satisfied with the standard of education of the school, college or university in which their children are studying.
- Newspaper Content Analysis Report- August 2018