- 45% internet users in Pakistan claim to get news on the internet at least once a day.
- Elections 2013: Out of 20 seats in Karachi, PTI was the runner up on 80% seats, PPP on 10% seats, followed by MQM candidates, who were runner ups on 5% seats only.
- Majority of urban Pakistanis (53%) say they are dissatisfied with how democracy works in Pakistan. Dissatisfaction is lower in rural areas where only a minority is dissatisfied.
- 1 in 5 Pakistanis say they will not go to cast their vote in Election 2018. Considerably lower intention to vote noted since the previous Election.
- A slim majority of Pakistanis (48%) is optimistic about the fairness of Election 2018; considerably lower than pre-2013 Election time.
- Public Pulse on Election 2018; Report 1- Expectations & Fears about Election 2018
- 60% Pakistanis opine that news media does well in reporting news accurately. The least favorable rating is noted for reporting the different positions on political issues fairly.
- More than two third Pakistanis (66%) opine it is never acceptable for a news organization to favor one political party over others when reporting the news.
- Talk Show Analysis Report: October 2017
- 44% Pakistanis claim to have heard or read about President Trump’s announcement to cut down US aid to Pakistan.