- (2002-2018): 2 in 5 Pakistanis (39%) continue to believe that an empty locked house in their neighborhood would be safe from burglars.
- 47% Pakistanis say they have heard or read about the Supreme Court’s decision to stop the privatization of PIA. 4 in 5 Pakistanis (79%) who did hear/read about it, agree with the decision.
- Dr. Ijaz Shafi Gilani, Chairman Gallup Pakistan talks about the changing trends in public opinion and motivations of the voters with respect to the upcoming Election on Jirga with SaleemKhanSafi on Geo News
- Nearly 2 in 5 Pakistanis (42%) believe that Chaudhry Nisar leaving PML-N would be a huge loss for the party. 45% PML-N supporters opines the same.
- More than half Pakistanis (55%) opine that PML-N’s position has weakened following the resignation of some of its southern Punjab members. 32% believe otherwise.
- Dr. Ijaz Shafi Gilani, Chairman Gallup Pakistan, was the keynote speaker for a seminar on “CPEC: A Milestone in China-Pakistan Relations” held at Government College Women University, Sialkot.
- 45% Pakistanis opine that Ramadan this year would be more difficult than the previous year.
- 1 in 2 Pakistanis (52%) support the Supreme Court’s verdict on lifetime disqualification for dishonesty under Article 62.
- Since 2011, 18% rise in the proportion of Pakistanis who opine that theft and street crimes have decreased in their area.
- In the past year, 40% mobile phone buyers chose to buy Samsung, 26% chose to buy Q Mobile, and 20% choose to buy Nokia.