- Close of year 2018: Nearly 8 in 10 Pakistanis say that they are happy with their lives.
- Doing good is its own reward: More than half of all Pakistanis (60%) believe that a lot of people do good for which they are neither rewarded nor recognized.
- Trust in Courts: At 63%, majority of Pakistanis believe that criminals get out of Pakistani courts scot free.
- Average Pakistani Dinner Menu: Nearly 6 in 10 Pakistanis report that they normally eat roti at dinner time exclusively.
- Average Pakistani Lunch Menu: Nearly 6 in 10 Pakistanis report they normally eat roti at lunchtime exclusively.
- On Social Justice: Majority of Pakistanis (66%) are inclined to believe that a child born in a poor household in Pakistan cannot become rich no matter how hard he/she works.
- Pakistan’s Dirtiest City: Karachi tops the list as the city perceived as the dirtiest of Pakistan.
- Pakistan’s Cleanest City: At 51%, majority of Pakistanis believe Islamabad is the cleanest city of Pakistan, followed by Lahore at 21%.
- Developmental assistance: Majority of Pakistanis (50%) believe that developed countries should give assistance to people of poor countries even if the government in the poor country is corrupt.
- Opinion on tobacco companies: Only 14% of Pakistanis report having respect for tobacco companies (a lot of respect/a little respect).