- A slim majority of Pakistanis (48%) is optimistic about the fairness of Election 2018; considerably lower than pre-2013 Election time.
- Public Pulse on Election 2018; Report 1- Expectations & Fears about Election 2018
- 60% Pakistanis opine that news media does well in reporting news accurately. The least favorable rating is noted for reporting the different positions on political issues fairly.
- More than two third Pakistanis (66%) opine it is never acceptable for a news organization to favor one political party over others when reporting the news.
- Talk Show Analysis Report: October 2017
- 44% Pakistanis claim to have heard or read about President Trump’s announcement to cut down US aid to Pakistan.
- Dr. Ijaz Shafi Gilani, Chairman Gallup Pakistan speaking on the topic of “Leveraging Karachi for CPEC” at the 5th Deans & Directors Conference by NBEAC.
- Consumer Behavior: More than one third Pakistanis (35%) claim they are more likely to buy things that are on sale even if they do not need them.
- Elections 2013: Out of 150 seats in Punjab, PTI was the runner up on 35% seats followed by PPP and Independent candidates on 19% seats each. PML N candidates were runner ups on 15% seats only.
- Newspaper Content Analysis Report – November 2017