Header image

BREAST-MILK SUBSTITUTES: 44% of the urban mothers use dairy milk (22%) and powdered milk (22%) as a primary source of feeding their babies

0

According to a recent Gallup poll, nearly one half of the mothers living in major urban centres in Pakistan have turned to the substitutes of breast-feeding as a primary source of feeding their young babies. 56% of the lactating mothers in the major urban centres of Pakistan were primarily breast-fed, while the remaining 44% of the urban mothers were equally divided between those using dairy milk (22%) and powdered milk (22%) as a primary source of feeding their babies.

Share.