- 1 in 2 Pakistanis (51%) claim to have the know-how regarding updating their voter registration information. 19% say otherwise.
- 71% Pakistanis are happy about Malala Yousafzai’s visit to Pakistan.
- 46% Pakistanis claim to have heard or read about the recent hike in the dollar rate and the subsequent devaluation of the Pakistani Rupee.
- 1 in 2 Pakistanis (51%) claim they cast their vote in the constituency where they live; 38% go back to their ancestral home.
- 2 in 3 Pakistanis (64%) claim they are thinking (a lot or somewhat) about the upcoming General Election.
- 35% Pakistanis believe that Mian Nawaz Sharif’s removal as party president would not impact PML N vote bank, nearly equal proportion feel it would increase/decrease PML N vote bank.
- ALMANAC OF PUBLIC OPINION 2017
- 43% Pakistanis believe that creating new provinces would be good for Pakistan. 3 in 4 in KPK opine the same while 37% in Sindh opine differently.
- Television viewership in Pakistan: An average TV viewer spends two hours daily watching television; Viewership in larger cities 35% more than rural areas. TV viewership on a decline possibly due to people switching to mobile and internet.
- Corruption in Pakistan: 46% Pakistanis opine that the level of corruption in the country has hiked since the past one year.