- 34% Pakistanis state that they did not spend any time on walking during summers in the past one year, 29% say they spent 1 to 2 hours walking per week.
- Asia Cup 2018: 51% Pakistani males claim they had watched Asia Cup matches as compared to 30% females who had similar claims.
- Average load Shedding time: Pakistanis continue to face 6 hours of load shedding per day. Urban Pakistanis experience two hours less load shedding as compared to an average Pakistani.
- Over the period of 11 years, 8% rise in proportion of Pakistanis who want their children to choose the same profession which they themselves are pursuing, 18% decline in those who want them to choose a different profession.
- PTI’s government gains public endorsement; 49% Pakistanis opine that the current government’s performance is better than the previous government’s performance.
- Technological solutions for travelling remain undervalued in Pakistan as compared to neighboring countries China and India, and world average; only 1% use ride hailing applications, 35% claim they are eager for self-driving vehicles.
- 55% Pakistanis state they hired a butcher to slaughter their animal on this Eid al-Adha, 43% say they slaughtered their animal themselves.
- 13% rise in the proportion of Pakistanis who think that generally eunuchs are treated with respect in Pakistan over the past 8 years.
- Stair climbing: 44% Pakistanis are missing out on this important way of exercising; 18% say they climb stairs more than 6 times per day.
- Gallup Pakistan’s FinDev Cyberletter – A monthly newsletter on Financial Inclusion: Eighth Edition