The Current Media Survey is based a sample of more than 20,000 Respondents spread across the four provinces of Pakistan. The report is meant to serve as a guiding tool for Advertisers, Media Planners and Media Industry at large to evaluate effectiveness of various media and allocate their budgets in the most cost-effective and efficient way.
TV Viewership Report
- Current level of TV viewership
- Current level of cable and satellite TV viewership
- Reach and viewership of various TV channels
- TV Ownership
- Viewership responses to ad clutter
- Place and time of TV viewing in terms of location
– Current level of internet usage & Mobile Phone Ownership
– Use of Social Media In Pakistan.
– The break down of target groups w.r.t variables like income, education etc.
-Newspaper readership in eight newspaper regions of Pakistan.
– Reader profile of twenty leading newspapers
– Current level of radio listenership
– Current level of FM listenership
– Radio ownership