- Developmentalist agenda and corruption free agenda based candidate tops as people’s choice; pro-poor and ideology based candidate fare worse.
- Gallup Pakistan National Public Opinion Poll on Avenfield Reference Case Judgement
- 52% Pakistanis claim their physical and emotional health has interrupted with their social activities in the previous four weeks, either all the time, most of the time or for some time.
- What drives voters to vote – A conjoint analysis assisted by Gallup Pakistan
- Half Pakistanis (49%) claim their health today is relatively better (somewhat better / much better) than the previous year.
- “How satisfied are Pakistanis with their news media as compared to publics around the world?” – News Media Ratings Comparative Report
- Use of Mobile Phone: Over 4 in 5 Pakistanis consider using mobile phones while driving, and toddlers playing with mobile phones, as being wrong..
- Political Weather Report on Voting Intentions Two Months before the General Elections 2018
- Over two third Facebook users in Pakistan (67%) say they spend 1-2 hours daily on the social networking website. 10% say 4 hours.
- Over two third Pakistanis (67%) think that the risk of being caught while over speeding in the country is small.