- Influence of religion is decreasing in masses – Gallup Pakistan poll cited in Online International News Network
- Pakistan needs full electric vehicles – Gallup Pakistan poll cited in Daily Times
- Gallup Pakistan Newspaper Content Analysis Report September 2017 cited in Daily Times
- 1 in 3 Pakistanis (30%) say they would not take a loan even if interest rates were abolished.
- 65% Pakistanis opine that the Ex-Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif should not be allowed VIP protocol after his disqualification.
- 1 in 4 Pakistanis opine that the influence of religion among the people is decreasing.
- Near majority of Pakistanis (42%) believe it is difficult for them to remain persistently attentive for projects which take longer than a few months to complete.
- Newspaper Content Analysis Report – September 2017
- Gallup Pakistan’s recent poll on Imran Khan’s call for early election aired on 24 News HD
- Modest levels of satisfaction observed across Pakistan in regards to the performance of the Electricity companies. Level of dissatisfaction varies on different dimensions such as Load shedding (56%), Faulty Meters (53%), Unstable Voltage (57%), and Irregular Billing (49%).