- 75% Pakistanis, who voted in 2018 elections, claim that they and their family members voted for the same party.
- 52% Pakistanis, who affirmed that they voted in these elections, opine that the treatment of polling staff with the voters was good.
- 52% Pakistanis, who voted in recent elections, opine that the facilities in the polling station were good, another 42% found them satisfactory.
- 65% Pakistanis who voted in 2018 general elections say that they were accompanied by somebody while they went to vote.
- 46% Pakistanis, who voted in 2018 elections, claim that they walked to the polling station to cast their vote.
- Data on candidate Profile released by ECP-2018
- 33% Pakistanis, who affirmed that they voted in the recently held general elections, say that it took 11-20 minutes to reach their respective polling stations from their home.
- General Elections 2018 in Pakistan: A quarter Pakistanis (24%) claim to have tried to convince others regarding who to vote for.
- Water Use Pattern: Almost half the Pakistanis (44%) say they shower once a day during summers.
- PTV Home Drama Sham Se Pehlay Tops and Beijing Youth achieves second position in terms of viewership crossing 18 Million TV Viewership benchmark.