Gallup is a TRUSTED NAME, hence it has an edge over others in soliciting access to difficult to reach groups. We ensure QUALITY and RELIABILITY through careful selection and professional training of interviewers combined with stringent field controls including intake edit, back-check and interviewer evaluation.Gallup Pakistan is the SOLE REPRESENTATIVE OF GALLUP INTERNATIONAL in Pakistan. Our GLOBAL AFFILIATION has enabled us to draw on a distinguished network of research agencies spread across the world in more than 60 countries of Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. Gallup Pakistan follows the ESOMAR International code of Marketing Research to ensure the quality and integrity of their data. We believe our long history and field capacity provide us a competitive edge as the country’s foremost reasearch and polling organization.
- Milk Consumption: 22% packaged milk consumers in Pakistan claim to use Olper’s milk.
- Over a period of 8 years, 6% more Pakistanis believe that a husband and wife both should work in order to earn a living.
- Housing: 22% Pakistanis claim to live in a rented home.
- 38 YEARS OF POLLING ON PERCEPTIONS ON ECONOMIC ISSUES
- Milk: 7 in 10 Pakistanis (71%) claim that buffalo’s milk is used in their household.
- Gas: 68% Pakistanis claim their gas bill has increased substantially this month as compared to the previous month.
- Aid: More than half (54%) Pakistanis think that even if America resumes giving aid to Pakistan, Pakistan should not accept it.
- Refugees: Nearly half (48%) Pakistanis think that the Government of Pakistan should not help the Afghan refugees.
- Reading: 3 in 4 Pakistanis (75%) claim not to read any books at all; only 9% are avid readers.
- Phone usage: 38% Pakistanis spend 2 hours or more in a day using a mobile phone, 29% claim not to spend any time at all.