Gallup is a TRUSTED NAME, hence it has an edge over others in soliciting access to difficult to reach groups. We ensure QUALITY and RELIABILITY through careful selection and professional training of interviewers combined with stringent field controls including intake edit, back-check and interviewer evaluation.Gallup Pakistan is the SOLE REPRESENTATIVE OF GALLUP INTERNATIONAL in Pakistan. Our GLOBAL AFFILIATION has enabled us to draw on a distinguished network of research agencies spread across the world in more than 60 countries of Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. Gallup Pakistan follows the ESOMAR International code of Marketing Research to ensure the quality and integrity of their data. We believe our long history and field capacity provide us a competitive edge as the country’s foremost reasearch and polling organization.
- 15% Pakistanis claim to have considered installing surveillance cameras for the safety of their home or business.
- Crime in Pakistan: In 19 years, 15% decrease in the proportion of urban Pakistanis who claim they or their acquaintances have been robbed in the past year.
- Technology for Security: 6% Pakistani households claim to have a CCTV camera installed for their security. KPK tops in this technological innovation with 18% households claiming to have CCTV.
- Despite a growth of 25% between 2006 to 2015 in MBBS doctors in Punjab, doctor patient ratio remains alarmingly low and unable to keep up with population growth: Gallup Pakistan Big Analytics Team
- Donald Trump-Jerusalem controversy: Two third Pakistanis (66%) opine that all Muslim countries should boycott diplomatic relations with US and Israel.
- 1998-2017: 11% increase in the proportion of urban Pakistanis who feel that accidents happen due to bad luck and bad fate.
- 1 in 2 Pakistanis (52%) regard unforeseen illnesses and medical emergencies as the most significant risk to their household budget: (Access to Finance Survey 2015 / Gallup Pakistan)
- 4 in 5 Pakistanis (82%) opine that Trump’s decision regarding Jerusalem would intensify the Palestine-Israel dispute further.
- 70% Pakistanis claim to be very upset over Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
- Dr. Ijaz Shafi Gilani, Chairman Gallup Pakistan to speak at National Business Education Accreditation Council (NBEAC)