Gallup is a TRUSTED NAME, hence it has an edge over others in soliciting access to difficult to reach groups. We ensure QUALITY and RELIABILITY through careful selection and professional training of interviewers combined with stringent field controls including intake edit, back-check and interviewer evaluation.Gallup Pakistan is the SOLE REPRESENTATIVE OF GALLUP INTERNATIONAL in Pakistan. Our GLOBAL AFFILIATION has enabled us to draw on a distinguished network of research agencies spread across the world in more than 60 countries of Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. Gallup Pakistan follows the ESOMAR International code of Marketing Research to ensure the quality and integrity of their data. We believe our long history and field capacity provide us a competitive edge as the country’s foremost reasearch and polling organization.
- Newspaper Analysis: January 2017
- Gilani Weekly Cyberletter Issue # 303– Public Opinion Polls from Gallup Pakistan (17 March, 2017 – 24 March, 2017)
- Electricity load shedding: 1 in 4 Pakistanis say that electricity load shedding is a very severe problem in their area; 13% more rural than urban respondents cite electricity load shedding to be a somewhat severe problem in their area.
- Majority Pakistanis (72%) say that Chief Minister Sindh, Murad Ali Shah has performed well in improving the situation in Karachi.
- TV Talk Show Analysis: December 2016
- Age and narcotics use: 42% Pakistanis say that there is no correlation between age and narcotics use.
- (2004-2016) 10% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who are aware that smoking causes fatal diseases.
- Role of narcotics in crime: 4 in 5 Pakistanis say that smuggling and use of narcotics gives rise to other crimes.
- Gilani Weekly Cyberletter Issue # 302– Public Opinion Polls from Gallup Pakistan (13 March, 2017 – 17 March, 2017)
- Custom of bribery: 40% Pakistanis say that government officials take bribe out of greed or to live luxuriously; 16% cite low pays.