Gallup is a TRUSTED NAME, hence it has an edge over others in soliciting access to difficult to reach groups. We ensure QUALITY and RELIABILITY through careful selection and professional training of interviewers combined with stringent field controls including intake edit, back-check and interviewer evaluation.Gallup Pakistan is the SOLE REPRESENTATIVE OF GALLUP INTERNATIONAL in Pakistan. Our GLOBAL AFFILIATION has enabled us to draw on a distinguished network of research agencies spread across the world in more than 60 countries of Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. Gallup Pakistan follows the ESOMAR International code of Marketing Research to ensure the quality and integrity of their data. We believe our long history and field capacity provide us a competitive edge as the country’s foremost reasearch and polling organization.
- Finding of Gallup Pakistan’s survey on Panama Verdict quoted byPakistan’s Political Workers Helpline: ‘Gallup Survey Result Shows PTI Popularity Increase After Panama Case Orders’
- Nawaiwaqt cites Gallup Pakistan’s Flash Poll on Panama Leaks Verdict
- Gallup Pakistan’s Survey on Panama Leaks Verdict cited by Time of Islamabad: ‘Panama Case decision: Gallup Survey reveals startling observations’
- Gallup Pakistan’s survey on Panama Case Verdict quoted in The Nation
- Gallup Pakistan’s Flash Poll on Panama Case Verdict cited in Daily Pakistan
- Nearly 1/3rd Pakistanis (31%) believe that human activities result in global warming.
- Public Pulse on Panama Verdict: Only 1 in 3 Pakistanis say they like the Supreme Court’s judgment in the Panama Case; 40% say if they were a Supreme Court Judge they would have given a harsher punishment; 29% Pakistanis believe corruption would reduce in the country following the judgment.
- Gallup Public Pulse on Panama Leaks Verdict – 24 Hours after the Announcement
- 36% Pakistanis opine that the government lacks the right/ legitimacy to collect zakat and ushr, 1/3rd have no personal opinion in this regard.
- Dr Ijaz Shafi Gilani, Chairman Gallup Pakistan, gives a lecture on the positive and negative impacts of CPEC for Pakistan at Pakistan Study Center University of Karachi (KU).