Gallup is a TRUSTED NAME, hence it has an edge over others in soliciting access to difficult to reach groups. We ensure QUALITY and RELIABILITY through careful selection and professional training of interviewers combined with stringent field controls including intake edit, back-check and interviewer evaluation.Gallup Pakistan is the SOLE REPRESENTATIVE OF GALLUP INTERNATIONAL in Pakistan. Our GLOBAL AFFILIATION has enabled us to draw on a distinguished network of research agencies spread across the world in more than 60 countries of Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. Gallup Pakistan follows the ESOMAR International code of Marketing Research to ensure the quality and integrity of their data. We believe our long history and field capacity provide us a competitive edge as the country’s foremost reasearch and polling organization.
- Accountability Mission: 59% Pakistanis express their satisfaction with NAB’s performance, 37% are unsatisfied with it.
- Over a period of 07 years, 14% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who think that the performance of NGOs is commendable (very good, good).
- A dominant majority of Pakistanis (85%) think that schools and colleges should organize events regarding Independence Day to create awareness amongst children.
- 63% Pakistanis claim to narrate stories to their children about the sacrifices their forefathers gave for Pakistan’s creation.
- Pakistanis’ view of Ashraf Ghani as a leader: 8% more Pakistanis deem Ashraf Ghani’s performance as unsatisfactory (bad, very bad) over the past 03 years.
- 53% Pakistanis believe that Imran Khan should take protocol as is appropriate and befitting of Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- Archival research on the portrayal of non-governmental and philanthropic organizations in Pakistan’s print media
- Content Analysis Report on the Jumma Khutba
- Gallup Pakistan study cited on Hum Sub by Mahrukh Qureshi on Capital TV.
- 2 in 4 (54%) married Pakistanis admit that they have had a disagreement with their spouse on issues related to their children’s upbringing.