Gallup is a TRUSTED NAME, hence it has an edge over others in soliciting access to difficult to reach groups. We ensure QUALITY and RELIABILITY through careful selection and professional training of interviewers combined with stringent field controls including intake edit, back-check and interviewer evaluation.Gallup Pakistan is the SOLE REPRESENTATIVE OF GALLUP INTERNATIONAL in Pakistan. Our GLOBAL AFFILIATION has enabled us to draw on a distinguished network of research agencies spread across the world in more than 60 countries of Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. Gallup Pakistan follows the ESOMAR International code of Marketing Research to ensure the quality and integrity of their data. We believe our long history and field capacity provide us a competitive edge as the country’s foremost reasearch and polling organization.
- Exit Poll NA 120
- 3 in 5 Pakistanis, who use an ATM card, say that the fee charged for ATM transactions is appropriate; 38% say it is too much.
- 1 in 3 Pakistanis, who own an ATM card, faced a problem while using the ATM for their last transaction. 66% respondents listed troubles associated with the functioning of the machine.
- Gallup Pakistan Disclaimer on Pre-Election Surveys
- Gallup Pakistan’s Pre-Election Poll findings cited in The Wall Street Journal
- Gallup Pakistan NA 120 Pre-Election Poll findings aired on Off the Record on Ary News
- Gallup Pakistan NA 120 Pre-Election Poll findings discussed in Mujahid Live on 24 News HD
- 9 in 10 Pakistanis, who own an ATM card, are satisfied (very or somewhat) with their ATM services.
- (2009-2017): 7% decrease in the proportion of Pakistanis who consider themselves to be conservative (very or somewhat).
- 31% ATM users claim they had to wait in a queue for their last transaction.