Gallup is a TRUSTED NAME, hence it has an edge over others in soliciting access to difficult to reach groups. We ensure QUALITY and RELIABILITY through careful selection and professional training of interviewers combined with stringent field controls including intake edit, back-check and interviewer evaluation.Gallup Pakistan is the SOLE REPRESENTATIVE OF GALLUP INTERNATIONAL in Pakistan. Our GLOBAL AFFILIATION has enabled us to draw on a distinguished network of research agencies spread across the world in more than 60 countries of Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. Gallup Pakistan follows the ESOMAR International code of Marketing Research to ensure the quality and integrity of their data. We believe our long history and field capacity provide us a competitive edge as the country’s foremost reasearch and polling organization.
- Corruption: A significant majority of Pakistanis (75%) think corruption is somewhat or extremely problematic for Pakistan.
- Laundry: A significant majority of Pakistanis (80%) use detergent to wash their formal clothes; fewer use it for casual clothes.
- Summer Internship 2019: Batch 1 – Meet the Interns!
- TV: Danish Taimoor tops the most popular male TV actor category, cited by 10% of Pakistanis who watch dramas
- Public Opinion and Crisis Behavior in a Nuclearized South Asia
- TV: Saba Qamar tops the most popular female TV actor category according to a Gallup Pakistan survey
- Shoes: 84% adult Pakistanis claim to have bought one or more pair of shoes in the past year.
- All set to kick off Gallup Pakistan Summer Internship Program 2019 with our 1st batch of interns today!
- Public opinion on whether Pakistan Day (23rd March) was celebrated with more fervor and passion this year or last year is equally divided.
- Culture: A vast majority of Pakistani males (92%) claim they wear Shalwar Kameez; on the other hand, 6% say they never wear Shalwar Kameez.