Gallup is a TRUSTED NAME, hence it has an edge over others in soliciting access to difficult to reach groups. We ensure QUALITY and RELIABILITY through careful selection and professional training of interviewers combined with stringent field controls including intake edit, back-check and interviewer evaluation.Gallup Pakistan is the SOLE REPRESENTATIVE OF GALLUP INTERNATIONAL in Pakistan. Our GLOBAL AFFILIATION has enabled us to draw on a distinguished network of research agencies spread across the world in more than 60 countries of Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. Gallup Pakistan follows the ESOMAR International code of Marketing Research to ensure the quality and integrity of their data. We believe our long history and field capacity provide us a competitive edge as the country’s foremost reasearch and polling organization.
- Punjabi Heritage Survey
- (1991-2016) 12% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who believe there is a chance (high or some chance) of an untoward incident happening in their area at night.
- 63% Pakistanis favour decrease in prevalent tax rates at the cost of reduction in government services.
- Over a period of 25 years, 13% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who believe there is no chance of an untoward incident occurring if the house is left locked.
- 7 in 10 Pakistanis believe it is essential to adopt societal norms (both good and bad) to succeed in life.
- Intern Session 4: Sampling and Data Gathering (Dr. Ijaz Gilani)
- 2 in 3 Pakistanis opine that societal pressures result in most expenditures, 4% more millennials than other respondents say the same.
- Intern Session 3: Social Impact Investment & Career Counseling (Hummayun Javed)
- Intern Session 2: Data Science (Jehangir Amjad)
- Intern Session 1: Trade Map (Dr. Ijaz Gilani)