Gallup is a TRUSTED NAME, hence it has an edge over others in soliciting access to difficult to reach groups. We ensure QUALITY and RELIABILITY through careful selection and professional training of interviewers combined with stringent field controls including intake edit, back-check and interviewer evaluation.Gallup Pakistan is the SOLE REPRESENTATIVE OF GALLUP INTERNATIONAL in Pakistan. Our GLOBAL AFFILIATION has enabled us to draw on a distinguished network of research agencies spread across the world in more than 60 countries of Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. Gallup Pakistan follows the ESOMAR International code of Marketing Research to ensure the quality and integrity of their data. We believe our long history and field capacity provide us a competitive edge as the country’s foremost reasearch and polling organization.
- COVID-19 Dashboard – Pakistan
- Coronavirus: Growth Rate
- Over 3 in 5 (62%) Pakistanis feel that the threat from Coronavirus is exaggerated. Over 1 in 3 (35%) see the virus as a real threat
- Coronavirus: Yesterday’s Global Status
- Coronavirus: Does the “Doubling Rate” go up or down?
- Worldwise: Cases of Coronavirus
- Continent-wise: Conronavirus Cases
- Country-wise Coronavirus Cases
- Coronavirus: Global Confirmed Cases and Deaths
- The fear of being infected by the coronavirus has taken over people of across the globe. 3 in 5 (61%) Pakistanis also claim they are afraid that they or a family member may get infected by the virus