Gallup is a TRUSTED NAME, hence it has an edge over others in soliciting access to difficult to reach groups. We ensure QUALITY and RELIABILITY through careful selection and professional training of interviewers combined with stringent field controls including intake edit, back-check and interviewer evaluation.Gallup Pakistan is the SOLE REPRESENTATIVE OF GALLUP INTERNATIONAL in Pakistan. Our GLOBAL AFFILIATION has enabled us to draw on a distinguished network of research agencies spread across the world in more than 60 countries of Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. Gallup Pakistan follows the ESOMAR International code of Marketing Research to ensure the quality and integrity of their data. We believe our long history and field capacity provide us a competitive edge as the country’s foremost reasearch and polling organization.
- More than half Pakistanis (56%) opine that Pakistani culture and religion allows women to work as equally as men.
- 28% Pakistanis say they are very punctual in their personal life; 40% say somewhat punctual.
- Performance of Parties at Divisional level in Punjab: Interesting Facts about General Elections from the 2013 Data- Gallup Pakistan Data Analytics Team
- 53% Pakistanis say that taxes imposed by the government are unjustified.
- 35% Pakistanis opine that the budget for fiscal year 2018-2019 is worse than the previous budgets; 1 in 5 say it is better than the previous years.
- Gallup Pakistan’s FinDev Cyberletter – A monthly newsletter on Financial Inclusion: May Edition
- 22% Pakistanis favorably rate the latest budget unveiled for the fiscal year 2018-2019.
- Nearly half Pakistanis (49%) believe men to be better leaders than women. 24% say otherwise.
- 57% Pakistanis believe that the responsibility of managing home and children should be equally divided between couples. 18% say otherwise.
- 1 in 2 Pakistanis (52%) opine that working women tend to neglect their families, especially the children.