Gallup is a TRUSTED NAME, hence it has an edge over others in soliciting access to difficult to reach groups. We ensure QUALITY and RELIABILITY through careful selection and professional training of interviewers combined with stringent field controls including intake edit, back-check and interviewer evaluation.Gallup Pakistan is the SOLE REPRESENTATIVE OF GALLUP INTERNATIONAL in Pakistan. Our GLOBAL AFFILIATION has enabled us to draw on a distinguished network of research agencies spread across the world in more than 60 countries of Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. Gallup Pakistan follows the ESOMAR International code of Marketing Research to ensure the quality and integrity of their data. We believe our long history and field capacity provide us a competitive edge as the country’s foremost reasearch and polling organization.
- Majority Pakistanis (63%) claim to read the ingredients before buying packaged food items.
- 45% Pakistanis say that they or another household member ate at a restaurant in the past month.
- 1 in 4 Pakistanis who are employed claim to bring lunch from home; 39% say they buy lunch at work.
- Biscuit preference: 51% Pakistanis like sweet biscuits; 6% prefer nutty biscuits.
- Biscuit preference: 62% Pakistanis consume packaged biscuits while 31% consume open bakery biscuits.
- Gilani Weekly Cyberletter Issue # 298– Public Opinion Polls from Gallup Pakistan (13 February, 2017 – 17 February, 2017)
- Dominant majority of Pakistanis (98%) are aware that smoking causes fatal diseases.
- Number of channels available on cable connection: 48% cable connected Pakistanis claim 21 to 50 channels appear on their cable connection; more urban residents than rural say that 51 to 100 channels are available.
- Monthly cable charges: Majority cable connected Pakistanis (57%) say they pay between Rs. 200 to 300 per month for their cable connection.
- Performance of cable operators: 37% cable connected Pakistanis complain that sometimes audio comes on their TV sets but no picture.