- Crime in Pakistan: In 19 years, 15% decrease in the proportion of urban Pakistanis who claim they or their acquaintances have been robbed in the past year.
- Technology for Security: 6% Pakistani households claim to have a CCTV camera installed for their security. KPK tops in this technological innovation with 18% households claiming to have CCTV.
- Despite a growth of 25% between 2006 to 2015 in MBBS doctors in Punjab, doctor patient ratio remains alarmingly low and unable to keep up with population growth: Gallup Pakistan Big Analytics Team
- Donald Trump-Jerusalem controversy: Two third Pakistanis (66%) opine that all Muslim countries should boycott diplomatic relations with US and Israel.
- 1998-2017: 11% increase in the proportion of urban Pakistanis who feel that accidents happen due to bad luck and bad fate.
- 1 in 2 Pakistanis (52%) regard unforeseen illnesses and medical emergencies as the most significant risk to their household budget: (Access to Finance Survey 2015 / Gallup Pakistan)
- 4 in 5 Pakistanis (82%) opine that Trump’s decision regarding Jerusalem would intensify the Palestine-Israel dispute further.
- 70% Pakistanis claim to be very upset over Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
- Dr. Ijaz Shafi Gilani, Chairman Gallup Pakistan to speak at National Business Education Accreditation Council (NBEAC)
- Two third Pakistanis (68%) claim to have heard/read about US President Donald Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israeli capital.