- (2004-2016) 8% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who consume packaged biscuits; 30% continue to consume bakery biscuits. GALLUP & GILANI PAKISTAN
- Duration of electricity load shedding: 39% Pakistanis say that electricity goes for 3-5 hours in their area; 9% say there is no load shedding in their area.
- Newspaper Analysis: January 2017
- Gilani Weekly Cyberletter Issue # 303– Public Opinion Polls from Gallup Pakistan (17 March, 2017 – 24 March, 2017)
- Electricity load shedding: 1 in 4 Pakistanis say that electricity load shedding is a very severe problem in their area; 13% more rural than urban respondents cite electricity load shedding to be a somewhat severe problem in their area.
- Majority Pakistanis (72%) say that Chief Minister Sindh, Murad Ali Shah has performed well in improving the situation in Karachi.
- TV Talk Show Analysis: December 2016
- Age and narcotics use: 42% Pakistanis say that there is no correlation between age and narcotics use.
- (2004-2016) 10% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who are aware that smoking causes fatal diseases.
- Role of narcotics in crime: 4 in 5 Pakistanis say that smuggling and use of narcotics gives rise to other crimes.