- Over a period of 25 years, 13% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who believe there is no chance of an untoward incident occurring if the house is left locked.
- 7 in 10 Pakistanis believe it is essential to adopt societal norms (both good and bad) to succeed in life.
- 2 in 3 Pakistanis opine that societal pressures result in most expenditures, 4% more millennials than other respondents say the same.
- Intern Session 5: Presentation Skills (Sana Khalid, CEO Minerva)
- Intern Session 3: Social Impact Evaluation (Hummayun Javed)
- Intern Session 4: Sampling and Data Gathering (Dr. Ijaz Gilani)
- Intern Session 2: Data Science (Jehangir Amjad)
- Intern Session 1: Trade Map (Dr. Ijaz Gilani)
- Meet The Interns: Batch One, Summer 2017
- Value of Money in life: Public opinion split evenly on the importance of money.