Header image

Mixed views among the Pakistani public about facilitating admissions in schools for unqualified students.

0

According to a Gilani Research Foundation Survey carried out by Gallup Pakistan, 54% Pakistanis would recommend a friend’s son to get him admission in a school, if he could not get admission due to his low grades.

A nationally representative sample of adult men and women, from across the four provinces was asked, Suppose that one of your friends wants to get his son admitted in school but that is not happening because of low grades. The headmaster of the school is your friend and admission is possible through your recommendation. Will you recommend him or not? Responding to this question, 54% Pakistanis said they will recommend a friend’s son for admission in a school if he could not get admission based on his grades. On the other hand, 46% Pakistanis will not give any such recommendation.

Share.