- Currently 10% males & 9% females, aged between 18-24 years, say they are enrolled in some higher education or skills training institute. (PSLM)
- Majority of Pakistanis approve of Punjab, KP govts’ performance – Gallup Pakistan National Public Opinion Poll cited in The News
- Catalyzing Women’s Growth Entrepreneurship in Pakistan’s Cities: Data from Karachi and Lahore
- Gallup Pakistan’s poll on Imran Khan’s call on early election cited on Nadeem Malik Live on SAMAA TV
- Gallup Pakistan’s poll on Imran Khan’s call for early election cited on Dunya News
- 1998-2017: An overwhelming majority of urban Pakistanis (75%) continues to favor the construction of Kala Bagh Dam.
- 27% Pakistanis claim they completely halted the use of tomatoes after the hike in their prices. 73% say they reduced the use.
- Dr. Ijaz Shafi Gilani, Chairman Gallup Pakistan speaking on the issue of corruption on Infocus on Dawn News
- 3 in 5 Pakistanis (57%) say they do not trust (very little/not at all) the political parties.
- Influence of religion is decreasing in masses – Gallup Pakistan poll cited in Online International News Network