- PTI’s government gains public endorsement; 49% Pakistanis opine that the current government’s performance is better than the previous government’s performance.
- Technological solutions for travelling remain undervalued in Pakistan as compared to neighboring countries China and India, and world average; only 1% use ride hailing applications, 35% claim they are eager for self-driving vehicles.
- 55% Pakistanis state they hired a butcher to slaughter their animal on this Eid al-Adha, 43% say they slaughtered their animal themselves.
- 13% rise in the proportion of Pakistanis who think that generally eunuchs are treated with respect in Pakistan over the past 8 years.
- Stair climbing: 44% Pakistanis are missing out on this important way of exercising; 18% say they climb stairs more than 6 times per day.
- Gallup Pakistan’s FinDev Cyberletter – A monthly newsletter on Financial Inclusion: Eighth Edition
- 47% Pakistanis opine that if a facility was available, they would like to consult a doctor on mobile phone if someone from their family is sick, 47% say they would not.
- Half of Pakistanis (52%) do not approve of giving citizenship to Afghan refugees, 38% support the idea of granting them Pakistani citizenship.
- TV viewership of special Muharram shows on a decline since 2012, 23% less Pakistanis claim that they watched programs related to Ashura, 15% rise in those who claim they did not watch them.
- 16% Pakistanis think Donald Trump’s performance during the last year was good, for Obama this figure was 28% back in 2016. 61% said Trump’s performance was unsatisfactory as compared to 41% who had similar views for Obama.