- 2013-2016: Majority dissatisfied with the system of accountability in Pakistan (World Justice Project and Gallup Pakistan)
- Impact of Unemployment: More than half Pakistanis (57%) opine that unemployment raises crime rate in the society.
- More than half Pakistanis (57%) cite lack of references (sifarish) as the primary reason for unemployment in the country.
- Pakistan@70 — Nation, State & Society: Achievements and Opportunities – Dr. Ijaz Shafi Gilani’s Exclusive Talk at Institute of Policy Studies
- Partition Narratives and National Projects – Gallup Pakistan’s survey findings cited
- Gallup Pakistan’s poll survey findings cited in Daily Times
- Gallup Pakistan’s poll cited in Institute of Asia and Pacific Studies Dialogue
- Gallup Pakistan’s FinDev Cyberletter – A monthly newsletter on Financial Inclusion: August Edition
- 1 in 5 Pakistanis believe they are not Sadiq and Amin.
- (2009-2017): 1 in 3 Pakistanis feel that free and full consent of both spouses/parties is regarded before marriages in Pakistan; 21% say otherwise.