- Exit Poll NA 120
- 3 in 5 Pakistanis, who use an ATM card, say that the fee charged for ATM transactions is appropriate; 38% say it is too much.
- 1 in 3 Pakistanis, who own an ATM card, faced a problem while using the ATM for their last transaction. 66% respondents listed troubles associated with the functioning of the machine.
- Gallup Pakistan Disclaimer on Pre-Election Surveys
- Gallup Pakistan’s Pre-Election Poll findings cited in The Wall Street Journal
- Gallup Pakistan NA 120 Pre-Election Poll findings aired on Off the Record on Ary News
- Gallup Pakistan NA 120 Pre-Election Poll findings discussed in Mujahid Live on 24 News HD
- 9 in 10 Pakistanis, who own an ATM card, are satisfied (very or somewhat) with their ATM services.
- (2009-2017): 7% decrease in the proportion of Pakistanis who consider themselves to be conservative (very or somewhat).
- 31% ATM users claim they had to wait in a queue for their last transaction.