The main findings of the report are as follows: WOMEN AND EDUCATION : There is a…
- On Sehri: 1 in 2 Pakistanis like to have Paratha and tea for Sehri.
- SHORT ROUNDUP ON WAGE DIFFERENTIALS IN PAKISTAN
- On fruit consumption: Only 26% of Pakistanis consume fruit every day.
- Career Counseling Session with Ms. Erum Haider (PhD Candidate|Department of Government, Georgetown University)
- Length of Roads: In the last 7 decades, the total length of roads in Pakistan has increased nearly 10 times, from 22,238 kilometers in 1947 to 263,356 kilometers in fiscal year 2015-2016, most growth happened in two decades (80’s and 90’s).
- Nearly 1 in 3 Pakistanis (32%) claim they have semi-cooked meat products such as K&N’s, Sufi, Menu Nuggets and burgers at least once a month; however, 29% urban respondents have not used such products ever.
- Public opinion regarding PML-N leader, Hamza Shahbaz’s recent arrest is equally divided with 31% of Pakistanis feeling happy about it, 29% upset and 30% unaffected.
- Summer Internship 2019: Batch 2 – Meet the Interns!
- Public opinion on the opposition’s plan to protest against the government is almost equally divided, with support for the plan slightly more than disapproval.
- Mobile is an Engine of Upward Social Mobility in our Age – 2013