How do you take your meal? In front of the TV would probably be the…
- 1 in 2 (52%) Pakistanis believe that the newly elected members of National Assembly will be better than the previous ones.
- Dominant majority of Pakistanis (87%) believe that the government should give a holiday on the third day of Eid-ul-Adha.
- 3 in 4 Pakistanis state that they would participate in plantation drive to provide better environment to future generations.
- World Bank Client Satisfaction Survey conducted by Gallup Pakistan
- Gallup Pakistan supported University of AJK Well Being survey recently released and discussed
- 52% Pakistanis believe that Imran Khan’s tenure will be better than the previous government, 9% more Pakistanis were positive for Nawaz Sharif’s tenure back in 2013.
- 75% Pakistanis, who voted in 2018 elections, claim that they and their family members voted for the same party.
- 52% Pakistanis, who affirmed that they voted in these elections, opine that the treatment of polling staff with the voters was good.
- 52% Pakistanis, who voted in recent elections, opine that the facilities in the polling station were good, another 42% found them satisfactory.
- 65% Pakistanis who voted in 2018 general elections say that they were accompanied by somebody while they went to vote.