Welcome to Gallup Pakistan’s 4th edition of a monthly series -The FinDev Cyberletter. The principal purpose of this…
- More than two third Pakistanis (66%) opine it is never acceptable for a news organization to favor one political party over others when reporting the news.
- Talk Show Analysis Report: October 2017
- 44% Pakistanis claim to have heard or read about President Trump’s announcement to cut down US aid to Pakistan.
- Dr. Ijaz Shafi Gilani, Chairman Gallup Pakistan speaking on the topic of “Leveraging Karachi for CPEC” at the 5th Deans & Directors Conference by NBEAC.
- Consumer Behavior: More than one third Pakistanis (35%) claim they are more likely to buy things that are on sale even if they do not need them.
- Elections 2013: Out of 150 seats in Punjab, PTI was the runner up on 35% seats followed by PPP and Independent candidates on 19% seats each. PML N candidates were runner ups on 15% seats only.
- Newspaper Content Analysis Report – November 2017
- 1 in 5 Pakistanis have clothes in their wardrobe which have never been worn.
- Buyer’s remorse: 47% Pakistanis claim to purchase clothes or shoes they later wish they had never spent money on.
- A slim majority of Pakistanis (45%) opine that personal life of politicians is their own concern and media does not need to speculate on it.