Global Survey finds widespread support for American action against Osama bin Laden. However views are…
- Car Manufacturing: 53% Pakistanis prefer cars manufactured in Japan over those manufactured in America, Britain or Russia.
- Hair Care: A majority of Pakistanis (68%) use shampoo instead of soap for their hair.
- 31% Pakistanis claim they miss Nawaz Sharif’s government and want to see him in power again; 30% miss his government but do not want to see him in power again, and another 36% neither miss his government nor want to see him in power again.
- Gallup Pakistan’s survey findings on the most pressing issue facing the country cited by Geo News
- Findings from Gallup Pakistan Public Opinion report on Federal Government and Politics cited by The News
- PUBLIC OPINION REPORT ON FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
- Oil consumption: 45% Pakistanis claim that Ghee is mostly used for cooking in their house.
- 1 in 3 Pakistanis (33%) believe inflation is the most pressing issue facing the country at the moment.
- Findings from Media Survey 2017 in Pakistan
- Polling Around the World- Gallup International