Global Survey finds widespread support for American action against Osama bin Laden. However views are…
- Domestic Violence in Pakistan: In 11 years, 5% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who believe media and social organizations should play a role; 65% continue to believe it is family’s own personal problem.
- Role of Government in solving energy crisis: 69% Pakistanis say that the government is making serious efforts to solve the energy crisis in the country.
- Electricity load shedding: 62% Pakistanis say that electricity load shedding has decreased in their area this year compared to the previous year.
- (2004-2016) 8% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who consume packaged biscuits; 30% continue to consume bakery biscuits. GALLUP & GILANI PAKISTAN
- Duration of electricity load shedding: 39% Pakistanis say that electricity goes for 3-5 hours in their area; 9% say there is no load shedding in their area.
- Newspaper Analysis: January 2017
- Gilani Weekly Cyberletter Issue # 303– Public Opinion Polls from Gallup Pakistan (17 March, 2017 – 24 March, 2017)
- Electricity load shedding: 1 in 4 Pakistanis say that electricity load shedding is a very severe problem in their area; 13% more rural than urban respondents cite electricity load shedding to be a somewhat severe problem in their area.
- Majority Pakistanis (72%) say that Chief Minister Sindh, Murad Ali Shah has performed well in improving the situation in Karachi.
- TV Talk Show Analysis: December 2016