In this edition Gallup Pakistan endeavours to think beyond the misunderstandings surrounding the Millennial Generation…
- Gallup Pakistan’s survey on Panama Case Verdict quoted in The Nation
- Gallup Pakistan’s Flash Poll on Panama Case Verdict cited in Daily Pakistan
- Nearly 1/3rd Pakistanis (31%) believe that human activities result in global warming.
- Public Pulse on Panama Verdict: Only 1 in 3 Pakistanis say they like the Supreme Court’s judgment in the Panama Case; 40% say if they were a Supreme Court Judge they would have given a harsher punishment; 29% Pakistanis believe corruption would reduce in the country following the judgment.
- Gallup Public Pulse on Panama Leaks Verdict – 24 Hours after the Announcement
- 36% Pakistanis opine that the government lacks the right/ legitimacy to collect zakat and ushr, 1/3rd have no personal opinion in this regard.
- Dr Ijaz Shafi Gilani, Chairman Gallup Pakistan, gives a lecture on the positive and negative impacts of CPEC for Pakistan at Pakistan Study Center University of Karachi (KU).
- Pakistan Super League: 69% Pakistanis believe Pakistan Cricket Team’s performance will improve because of Pakistan Super League.
- Role of Women in Decision Making: In 8 years, 5% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who believe women opinion should be considered while making decisions about land/ property.
- FATA Merger: 9 in 10 Pakistanis support FATA’s merger into KPK; 57% in KPK opine that the federal cabinet’s decision is very good.