Gallup Pakistan offers technology enabled and qualitatively rich Focus Group facility to one of our…
- 1 in 3 Pakistanis have not heard of Parachinar twin blasts around Eid. 43%, who did hear/read of the incident, say that terrorist factions were responsible for the attack; 41% say foreign agencies.
- (1996-2016): 9% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who say that only capable people get admission into educational institutions.
- 81% Pakistanis opine it was difficult (very or somewhat difficult) to fast in this year’s Ramadan as compared to previous years. 19% say otherwise.
- Public Opinion Poll on JIT Report and National Issues by Gallup Pakistan – July 2017
- 42% Pakistanis say they watch less news channels during Ramadan than other months.
- (1996-2016): 30% decline in the proportion of Pakistanis who say that permits/licenses can only be obtained through personal contacts and relations.
- 45% Pakistanis opine that load shedding increased during Ramadan this year. 21% say there was no difference.
- More than half Pakistanis who say they give Zakat, say they give to a poor relative; 10% say they give to a charitable institution.
- 1 in 3 Pakistanis opine that people get what they deserve; a trend that has been consistent over the past 5 years.
- Religiosity surges during Ramadan in Pakistan: 30% more Pakistanis are likely to offer prayers five times a day during Ramadan than other months.