On 18th November 2015, Gallup Pakistan conducted an informational session for students from SZABIST University…
- Nearly 1/3rd Pakistanis unable to correctly name current Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- (2009-2017): 3 out of 5 Pakistanis have never slept without a meal; 35% say otherwise, minor differences observed since 2009.
- 1 in 4 Pakistanis are unable to correctly name the current President of Pakistan.
- E-commerce : protecting consumers – Gallup Pakistan’s survey findings cited in Business Recorder News
- Gallup Pakistan NA 120 Exit Poll
- A significant majority of Pakistanis (89%) believe that Pakistan has indeed progressed (a lot or somewhat) since its Independence 70 year ago.
- (2005-2017): 3/4th Pakistanis say they take pride in their work (a lot and somewhat); 8% say not at all.
- Gallup Pakistan NA 120 Exit Poll findings discussed on Aaj Shahzeb Khanzada Kay Sath on Geo News
- 3 in 5 Pakistanis, who use an ATM card, say that the fee charged for ATM transactions is appropriate; 38% say it is too much.
- 1 in 3 Pakistanis, who own an ATM card, faced a problem while using the ATM for their last transaction. 66% respondents listed troubles associated with the functioning of the machine.