On 28th October 2015, Gallup Pakistan conducted an informative lecture for interns working at Minerva…
- On use of atomic weapons: 3 in 5 (60%) Pakistanis oppose first strike in a nuclear engagement with India.
- Rising Trust in the Pakistani Legal System: Over a period of 16 years, an 11 percentage-point decrease has taken place in the proportion of Pakistanis who believe that criminals are able to dodge their way out of the Pakistani legal system.
- Newspaper Content Analysis Report- January 2019
- On use of nuclear weapons: 43% of Pakistanis fear India might go for a first strike in nuclear exchange with Pakistan; 46% dispute it.
- Gallup Pakistan Exit Poll 2018 – Report 3
- Election 2018 Scorecard – Report # 2
- The New Tide of Voter Turn Out 2018 – Report # 1
- Pakistan’s 11th General Election 2018 – Who Voted for Whom & Why
- Scholar Madeeha Afzal at Brookings cites Gallup Pakistan surveys in Brookings Report on Democracy in Pakistan ( Feb , 2019)
- War with India: 7 in 10 (70%) Pakistanis oppose the initiation of war with India.