From 10th November 2015 to 14th November 2015, Gallup Pakistan held a four day training…
- Summer Internship 2019: Batch 2 – Meet the Interns!
- Public opinion on the opposition’s plan to protest against the government is almost equally divided, with support for the plan slightly more than disapproval.
- Mobile is an Engine of Upward Social Mobility in our Age – 2013
- Cricket World Cup 2019: More Pakistanis believe that India, England or Australia will win the World Cup than Pakistan.
- More than half Pakistanis (56%) reported praying 5 times a day during Ramadan; more men reported not praying at all than women and significantly more women reported praying 5 times a day than men.
- Public Opinion Report on Federal Government and Politics July 2019
- A significant majority of Pakistanis (62%) claim they occasionally or never have processed or refined food, such as bakery items, white bread or flour, naan, pasta, etc.
- 13% of Pakistanis never have fried food, such as samosas, pakora, puri, etc. whereas double that number of Pakistanis has fried food once every week.
- The Eating Habits of Pakistanis: Rising Consumption of White Meat between 2015 – 2018
- 40 Years of Polling on Women & Gender Related Issues in Pakistan