- 54% Pakistanis opine that a capable and popular woman can be head of state.
- Electricity Wastage: 6 in 10 Pakistanis (63%) are bothered to see people wasting electricity by leaving lights and electronic devices on unnecessarily.
- 1 in 2 Pakistanis care about global climatic change.
- Finding of Gallup Pakistan’s survey on Panama Verdict quoted byPakistan’s Political Workers Helpline: ‘Gallup Survey Result Shows PTI Popularity Increase After Panama Case Orders’
- Nawaiwaqt cites Gallup Pakistan’s Flash Poll on Panama Leaks Verdict
- Gallup Pakistan’s Survey on Panama Leaks Verdict cited by Time of Islamabad: ‘Panama Case decision: Gallup Survey reveals startling observations’
- Gallup Pakistan’s survey on Panama Case Verdict quoted in The Nation
- Gallup Pakistan’s Flash Poll on Panama Case Verdict cited in Daily Pakistan
- Nearly 1/3rd Pakistanis (31%) believe that human activities result in global warming.
- Public Pulse on Panama Verdict: Only 1 in 3 Pakistanis say they like the Supreme Court’s judgment in the Panama Case; 40% say if they were a Supreme Court Judge they would have given a harsher punishment; 29% Pakistanis believe corruption would reduce in the country following the judgment.