- Punjabi Heritage Survey
- (1991-2016) 12% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who believe there is a chance (high or some chance) of an untoward incident happening in their area at night.
- 63% Pakistanis favour decrease in prevalent tax rates at the cost of reduction in government services.
- Over a period of 25 years, 13% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who believe there is no chance of an untoward incident occurring if the house is left locked.
- 7 in 10 Pakistanis believe it is essential to adopt societal norms (both good and bad) to succeed in life.
- Intern Session 4: Sampling and Data Gathering (Dr. Ijaz Gilani)
- 2 in 3 Pakistanis opine that societal pressures result in most expenditures, 4% more millennials than other respondents say the same.
- Intern Session 3: Social Impact Investment & Career Counseling (Hummayun Javed)
- Intern Session 2: Data Science (Jehangir Amjad)
- Intern Session 1: Trade Map (Dr. Ijaz Gilani)