This study focused on the importance of early breast-feeding and the reasons for mothers to…
- TV Talk Show Analysis: December 2016
- Age and narcotics use: 42% Pakistanis say that there is no correlation between age and narcotics use.
- (2004-2016) 10% increase in the proportion of Pakistanis who are aware that smoking causes fatal diseases.
- Role of narcotics in crime: 4 in 5 Pakistanis say that smuggling and use of narcotics gives rise to other crimes.
- Gilani Weekly Cyberletter Issue # 302– Public Opinion Polls from Gallup Pakistan (13 March, 2017 – 17 March, 2017)
- Custom of bribery: 40% Pakistanis say that government officials take bribe out of greed or to live luxuriously; 16% cite low pays.
- Dr. Ijaz Shafi Gilani speaks on CPEC at LCCI
- Custom of bribery: 77% Pakistanis believe police department receives the most bribe, followed by 57% who cite Wapda.
- Crime Rate: 37% Pakistanis believe crime rate has decreased during the past few months.
- 1 in 3 Pakistanis say the supply/ pressure of gas decreased in their area compared to the previous year; 8% more urban than rural residents say that the supply/ pressure of gas increased in their area compared to the previous year.