Gallup Pakistan would specially like to thank Dr. Furrukh A.Khan, PhD in Post-Colonial Studies and…
- A significant majority of Pakistanis (58%) complain that the prices of various commodities increase during Ramadan.
- Tolerance levels of Pakistanis: 41% Pakistanis continue to opine that tolerance has decreased among people, a decline of 11% since 2012.
- 52% Pakistanis claim that they would support the orange train service if it was launched in their city.
- Newspaper Content Analysis Report – February 2018
- Just over half Pakistanis (55%) believe that women tend to break more easily than men under stressful conditions.
- More than half Pakistanis (56%) opine that Pakistani culture and religion allows women to work as equally as men.
- 28% Pakistanis say they are very punctual in their personal life; 40% say somewhat punctual.
- Performance of Parties at Divisional level in Punjab: Interesting Facts about General Elections from the 2013 Data- Gallup Pakistan Data Analytics Team
- 53% Pakistanis say that taxes imposed by the government are unjustified.
- 35% Pakistanis opine that the budget for fiscal year 2018-2019 is worse than the previous budgets; 1 in 5 say it is better than the previous years.