- Finding of Gallup Pakistan’s survey on Panama Verdict quoted byPakistan’s Political Workers Helpline: ‘Gallup Survey Result Shows PTI Popularity Increase After Panama Case Orders’
- Nawaiwaqt cites Gallup Pakistan’s Flash Poll on Panama Leaks Verdict
- Gallup Pakistan’s Survey on Panama Leaks Verdict cited by Time of Islamabad: ‘Panama Case decision: Gallup Survey reveals startling observations’
- Gallup Pakistan’s survey on Panama Case Verdict quoted in The Nation
- Gallup Pakistan’s Flash Poll on Panama Case Verdict cited in Daily Pakistan
- Nearly 1/3rd Pakistanis (31%) believe that human activities result in global warming.
- Public Pulse on Panama Verdict: Only 1 in 3 Pakistanis say they like the Supreme Court’s judgment in the Panama Case; 40% say if they were a Supreme Court Judge they would have given a harsher punishment; 29% Pakistanis believe corruption would reduce in the country following the judgment.
- Gallup Public Pulse on Panama Leaks Verdict – 24 Hours after the Announcement
- 36% Pakistanis opine that the government lacks the right/ legitimacy to collect zakat and ushr, 1/3rd have no personal opinion in this regard.
- Dr Ijaz Shafi Gilani, Chairman Gallup Pakistan, gives a lecture on the positive and negative impacts of CPEC for Pakistan at Pakistan Study Center University of Karachi (KU).