- More than half Pakistanis (56%) opine that Pakistani culture and religion allows women to work as equally as men.
- 28% Pakistanis say they are very punctual in their personal life; 40% say somewhat punctual.
- Performance of Parties at Divisional level in Punjab: Interesting Facts about General Elections from the 2013 Data- Gallup Pakistan Data Analytics Team
- 53% Pakistanis say that taxes imposed by the government are unjustified.
- 35% Pakistanis opine that the budget for fiscal year 2018-2019 is worse than the previous budgets; 1 in 5 say it is better than the previous years.
- Gallup Pakistan’s FinDev Cyberletter – A monthly newsletter on Financial Inclusion: May Edition
- 22% Pakistanis favorably rate the latest budget unveiled for the fiscal year 2018-2019.
- Nearly half Pakistanis (49%) believe men to be better leaders than women. 24% say otherwise.
- 57% Pakistanis believe that the responsibility of managing home and children should be equally divided between couples. 18% say otherwise.
- 1 in 2 Pakistanis (52%) opine that working women tend to neglect their families, especially the children.