- My Vote Counts: Claim 85% of Pakistani Voters.
- Mobility/Migration by Marriage: Over half (51%) of married women in Pakistan reside in the same city/village as their parents after marriage; only 3% say they live in a different province.
- Counseling Session on Entrepreneurship V. Career (Mr. Saif ul Haq- CEO, CGC)
- Nearly 1 in 3 (29%) Pakistanis claim to have shown their hand to a palmist.
- 1 in 4 (26%) Pakistanis claim to be interested in palmistry.
- 6 in 10 Pakistanis (63%) say that if there was a way to find out the time of a person’s death, they would not be interested in knowing when they will die.
- More than half Pakistanis (58%) claim non-religious shows should not be transmitted during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Nearly 2/3rd (70%) Pakistanis are optimistic that if Pakistan is at war with any other country, it can win.
- Accountability in the criminal justice system: Half urban Pakistanis (45%) opine that Pakistani courts guarantee all the rights to a fair trial. Only 23% believe that police respects basic rights of suspects.
- Who benefits from bus rapid transit? Evidence from the Metro Bus System (MBS) in Lahore – Gallup Pakistan assisted in conducting the Household and Commuter Survey