- Nearly 2/3rd Pakistanis (62%) opine that settling down of Pakistani citizens abroad is a good thing for the country.
- Gallup Pakistan’s poll cited in recent edition of The Herald
- Nearly 1/3rd Pakistanis unable to correctly name current Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- (2009-2017): 3 out of 5 Pakistanis have never slept without a meal; 35% say otherwise, minor differences observed since 2009.
- 1 in 4 Pakistanis are unable to correctly name the current President of Pakistan.
- E-commerce : protecting consumers – Gallup Pakistan’s survey findings cited in Business Recorder News
- Gallup Pakistan NA 120 Exit Poll
- A significant majority of Pakistanis (89%) believe that Pakistan has indeed progressed (a lot or somewhat) since its Independence 70 year ago.
- (2005-2017): 3/4th Pakistanis say they take pride in their work (a lot and somewhat); 8% say not at all.
- Gallup Pakistan NA 120 Exit Poll findings discussed on Aaj Shahzeb Khanzada Kay Sath on Geo News