- Gallup Pakistan’s FinDev Cyberletter – A monthly newsletter on Financial Inclusion: August Edition
- Post Panama Case Political Scenario: 3 in 5 Pakistanis believe that Nawaz Sharif’s disqualification would be the most beneficial for Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
- 1 in 5 Pakistanis claim to have done some volunteer work in the past few months.
- (2009-2017): 38% Pakistanis feel Equality before the Law is not practiced in the country.
- Gallup Pakistan’s Behavioral Insights – A monthly newsletter on Behavioral Economics Issue 1
- 2013 Elections Exit Poll: 84% voters claimed to watch TV, 43% respondents said they were somewhat interested in the election symbols advertised by political parties through advertisements on TV, 85% respondents said that political media campaigns did not affect or change their vote.
- Public perception divided over performance of NGO’s: 52% Pakistanis opine that NGO’s work for the betterment of society, 48% say otherwise.
- Talk Shows: 1 in 3 Pakistanis watch talk shows daily; 19% say they do not watch talk shows.
- (1999-2017): More than half (55%) Pakistanis rate financial issues as the most acute problem in their personal life.
- Electricity load shedding: 40% Pakistanis say that electricity load shedding is a very severe problem in their area.