- Opinions on the Punjab Government: 43% Pakistanis and 48% people in Punjab report that they are satisfied with the performance of the Punjab government since PTI won the 2018 elections.
- Family Planning: More than 1 in 2 (54%) Pakistanis approve of the Supreme Court’s activist stance on Family Planning.
- Celebrating basant: More than half of all Pakistanis (54%) are against the celebration of the festival of basant, a proportion that is more or less unchanged since 2002.
- Kartarpur Crossing: Almost 6 in 10 (56%) Pakistanis support the opening of the Kartarpur Crossing.
- Learning to recite the Quran: A significant majority (79%) of Pakistanis with children in their households learning the Quran report that they are learning it free of cost.
- Learning to Recite the Quran: 44% of Pakistanis report that there is a child in their house who is currently learning how to recite the Quran.
- Online Quranic Education: More than 1 in 2 (53%) Pakistanis affirm that if the facility of online Quranic education were made available in Pakistan, they would be willing to use it.
- Online Quranic Education: 41% (4 in 10) Pakistanis report having heard or read about online Quranic education.
- Neighbourhood Safety: More than half (53%) of Pakistanis feel safe walking in their neighbourhood after sunset (very/somewhat safe).
- Availability of gas: Nearly 1 in 2 (46%) Pakistanis report that the pressure of gas in their area has decreased in comparison to last winter.