Header image

Views About Leaving Pakistan Due to The Social and Political Unrest prevalent in the Country; Only 27% Say They Would Relocate, 72% Say They Will Not Leave Their Country

0

A recent Gilani poll conducted by Gallup Pakistan shows that even though nowadays Pakistan is suffering from social and political unrest and is also facing serious security issues, more than two thirds of all Pakistanis (72%) claim to never migrate to another country even if given a chance, however a significant 27% say they will leave the country if they get a chance. The remaining 1% gave no response.

The recent Gilani poll was conducted in Pakistan by Gallup Pakistan, affiliated with Gallup International Association, among a sample of 2716 men and women from rural and urban areas of all four provinces of the country, during May 2010.

Share.