Gallup is a TRUSTED NAME, hence it has an edge over others in soliciting access to difficult to reach groups. We ensure QUALITY and RELIABILITY through careful selection and professional training of interviewers combined with stringent field controls including intake edit, back-check and interviewer evaluation.Gallup Pakistan is the SOLE REPRESENTATIVE OF GALLUP INTERNATIONAL in Pakistan. Our GLOBAL AFFILIATION has enabled us to draw on a distinguished network of research agencies spread across the world in more than 60 countries of Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. Gallup Pakistan follows the ESOMAR International code of Marketing Research to ensure the quality and integrity of their data. We believe our long history and field capacity provide us a competitive edge as the country’s foremost reasearch and polling organization.
- 3 in 4 (76%) Pakistanis report that a male member of their household had offered Eid prayers in a mosque this year
- Since Wave 3 in early April, a hefty 36% increase recorded in the proportion of respondents who report a male family member offering Jummah prayers in a mosque
- 3 in 4 Pakistanis (73%) opine that decisions regarding their health are their own responsibility. 24% say it is the government’s responsibility – 10% higher than the global average
- Summer Internship 2020: Batch II – Meet the Interns!
- Impact of COVID-19 on Household Finances: 2.1 million households claim to have sold some assets in the past 7 days to cover their basic household needs
- Impact of COVID-19 on Consumers in Pakistan
- 16% Pakistanis report they have started to look for ways to earn additional money to cover their household’s basic needs in the past 7 days
- 1 in 4 (24%) Pakistanis claim that as compared to last year, their household spending on Eid-ul-Fitr had increased this year
- 1 in 3 (32%) Pakistanis are skeptical about the number of COVID-19 cases being reported by the government
- The Opinion across the Globe is Equally Divided on Whether Life Will Return to Normal in 2021 or Not