How do you take your meal? In front of the TV would probably be the…
- Only 1 in 5 adults report visiting a dentist in the past one year, indicating poor levels of awareness and access to dental services
- Almost 1 in 10 (13%) Pakistanis claim that someone from their immediate family is working abroad
- 1 in 3 Pakistanis sacrificed a Goat on Eid ul Adha this year
- 3 in 5 Pakistanis (58%) say that divorce rates have increased in recent times in Pakistan
- ICT landscape in Pakistan 2019 – A Guide for Techpreneurs
- 4 in 5 Pakistanis (80%) think Pakistan’s current overall economic condition is either very bad (48%) or bad (32%)
- 66% of Pakistanis fear a possibility of war between India and Pakistan
- In the 12 English and Urdu newspapers analyzed for September 2019 covering nearly 2100 opinion pieces, ‘International’, ‘Social’ and ‘Politics’ issues dominated the space; however, much less coverage was given to ‘Economy’ issues, particularly in Urdu newspapers. (GALLUP & GILANI PAKISTAN)
- 65% Pakistanis think Imran Khan’s government will be successful (very/somewhat) in making Pakistanis pay more and more taxes (GALLUP & GILANI PAKISTAN POLL).
- Protected: Three titles are considered very powerful in Pakistan: Prime Minister, President and Chief of Army Staff. In your opinion, who is the most powerful among these nowadays?